» Troubled Teens Counseling
Troubled Teens Counseling
Family Counseling for Troubled Teens And Their Families
If you want to improve how your troubled teen interacts and behaves and you live in or near Kokomo, Lafayette, Peru, Marion, Westfield or Carmel, Indiana, call Tanika Foreatal at 765.319-7885 for a free phone consultation.
- Won’t Listen. Does your teen tune you out? Refuse to listen?
- Doesn’t Follow Instructions. Does your teen do what he or she wants no matter what?
- Disrespects. Does your teen show constant disrespect?
- Talks Back. Does your teen constantly talk back or give you the silent treatment?
- Irresponsible. Does your teen make poor choices?
- Impossible to Discipline. Have all your old ways of disciplining stopped working?
- Other Problems. Is your teen engaged in one or more problem behaviors such as drug or alcohol abuse, inappropriate sexual activity, cutting, running away or any other behavior that concerns you as a parent?
Family Counseling Can Help
Parents and troubled teens need skills to be able to live together effectively. Adolescence is a time when children are changing into adults, a process which can challenge and stress the ability of the family to cope.
- Boundaries. Parents need the skills to set and enforce clear boundaries. Teens need to be able to discover and communicate their own boundaries.
- Assertiveness. Each family member needs to be able to state their needs in a healthy way.
- Listening. Each family member needs to be able to listen to other family members and understand what they are saying.
- Family Dynamics. Tanika can help you identify and change dysfunctional family dynamics.
- Responsibility. Children need to develop a sense of responsibility.
- Strengthening the Family. Everyone in the family, including the children, needs to understand their role in the family and how they contribute.
Benefits of Family Counseling
- Resolve conflicts without fighting
- Renew your sense of being a family
- Reduce stress
- Establish trust
- Provide a stable environment for your teens to transition into adulthood
Family Counseling in the Kokomo Area
Skills for parents and teens to live together can be learned. Provision Family Counseling, Inc. offers counseling to families living in the following indiana counties: Howard, Grant, Miami, Tippecanoe, Hamilton & Marion.
We answer the phones 7 days a week.